Group voting tickets
Group voting tickets inform the voter how preferences will be directed for a vote 'above the line'. That is, if the voter selects a group above the line on the larger Region / Upper House ballot paper, the voter's preferences are deemed to follow the group voting ticket.
Group voting tickets apply for the State Legislative Council (Upper House), groups may submit up to three voting tickets.
2018 State election group voting tickets
Browse group voting ticket booklets below:
- Eastern Metropolitan Region (PDF, 612kB)
- Eastern Victoria Region (PDF, 614kB)
- Northern Metropolitan Region (PDF, 640kB)
- Northern Victoria Region (PDF, 606kB)
- South-Eastern Metropolitan Region (PDF, 631kB)
- Southern Metropolitan Region (PDF, 619kB)
- Western Metropolitan Region (PDF, 617kB)
- Western Victoria Region (PDF, 622kB)
Melbourne City Council - Councillor election
Groups standing for the councillor elections for Melbourne City Council may lodge up to two group voting tickets at the election office.
When registering as a group a group representative can specify an identifying name for their group, and they must provide an order in which the group's members should be listed on the ballot paper.