Interactive map of Victorian electoral boundaries
The VEC interactive map of Victoria (internal link) shows boundaries for:
- State Regions (Upper House, Legislative Council)
- State Districts (Lower House, Legislative Assembly)
- Local councils
- Wards within local councils.
The interactive map is a Google-based map returning State and Local Council electorate and boundary information for a searched address.
State and local government boundaries are available for use in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) as part of the Vicmap Admin dataset.
You will need GIS software to view and manipulate this data.
Useful external links
- The Electoral Boundaries Commission (external link) - The organisation responsible for conducting redivisions of Victoria's State electoral boundaries.
- The Register of Geographic Names (VICNAMES) (external link) - Information about place names in Victoria.
- Land.vic.gov.au (external link) - Government information and services about land and property in Victoria.
- The Australian Bureau of Statistics (external link) - Statistical information on a wide range of economic and social matters.
- Parliament of Victoria (external link) - Information about Victoria's Parliament including a list of current members for each district and region.
- Local Government Victoria (external link) - Information about local councils.