On this page, you can find links to interactive and downloadable electoral maps.
Voting Centre Locator
Use our Voting Centre Locator to find:
- your nearest early voting centre (including interstate and overseas)
- your nearest election day voting centre
- your nearest election office
Downloadable voting centre data
Voting centre location data, including addresses and coordinates, is available in CSV format:
- Voting Centre Location Data (CSV, 286kB)
Browse for downloadable maps in GIF and PDF formats
State and local government boundaries are available for use in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) as part of the Vicmap Admin dataset.
You will need GIS software to view and manipulate this data.
Useful external links
- The Electoral Boundaries Commission (external link) - The organisation responsible for conducting redivisions of Victoria's State electoral boundaries.
- The Register of Geographic Names (VICNAMES) (external link) - Information about place names in Victoria.
- Land.vic.gov.au (external link) - Government information and services about land and property in Victoria.
- The Australian Bureau of Statistics (external link) - Statistical information on a wide range of economic and social matters.
- Parliament of Victoria (external link) - Information about Victoria's Parliament including a list of current members for each district and region.
- Local Government Victoria (external link) - Information about local councils.