Enrol to vote Easy English - Enrolment

2018 Victorian State election

24 November 2018


You must tell the Victorian Electoral Commission if you have

  • changed your address
  • changed your name.

Every Australian citizen aged 18 years of age and over must enrol to vote.

You must fill in an enrolment form.

Get an enrolment form

  • at any post office
  • from the Victorian Electoral Commission
  • online at Enrolment forms.
Please rate this page from 1 to 5 where 1 is unhelpful and 5 is very helpful