Buloke Shire Council representation reviews
We are holding a representation review of Buloke Shire Council and you can have your say.
What is a representation review?
Representation reviews look at the electoral structure of a local council. This includes:
- if the council has the right number of councillors per voter
- if the council should be one large area (unsubdivided) or made up of wards (subdvidided)
- if subdivided, how many wards, what ward boundaries and how many councillors each ward should have.
Can I have a say?
The submissions period has now closed. We will publish our final report on Wednesday 2 October 2019.
You can download our preliminary report and the options we are considering below.
- Buloke Shire Council representation review 2019 preliminary report (PDF, 2.0MB)
- Buloke Shire Council representation review 2019 preliminary report (Word, 2.1MB)
Options being considered
- Buloke Shire Council - preliminary report map Option A (PDF, 404kB)
- Buloke Shire Council - preliminary report map Option A (KMZ, 24kB)
- Buloke Shire Council - preliminary report map Option B (PDF, 397kB)
- Buloke Shire Council - preliminary report map Option B (KMZ, 12kB)
To view KML files, you will need Geographic Information Systems software such as Google Earth.
Sign up for updates
If you would like to know more about this review’s progress, you can sign up to receive email updates.
|Tuesday 11 June 2019||
5.00 pm – public information session
Sea Lake Senior Citizens Club Rooms, Sutcliff Street, Sea Lake
|Tuesday 11 June 2019||7.30 pm – public information session
Supper Room, Donald Hall, Cnr Houston and McCulloch Streets, Donald
|Wednesday 12 June 2019||Preliminary submissions open|
|Wednesday 10 July 2019||5.00 pm - preliminary submissions close|
|Wednesday 7 August 2019||Preliminary report published
Response submissions open
|Wednesday 4 September 2019||5.00 pm - response submissions close|
|Thursday 12 September 2019||5.00 pm – public hearing
Buloke Shire Council Wycheproof District Office (Supper Room), 367 Broadway, Wycheproof
|Wednesday 2 October 2019||Final report release|