Buloke Shire Council representation reviews
We are holding a representation review of Buloke Shire Council and you can have your say.
This is your chance to let us know your thoughts about how well your community is represented.
What is a representation review?
Representation reviews look at the electoral structure of a local council. This includes:
- if the council has the right number of councillors per voter
- if the council should be one large area (unsubdivided) or made up of wards (subdvidided)
- if subdivided, how many wards, what ward boundaries and how many councillors each ward should have.
Have your say
You can tell us your views in writing or draw a map of how you think the council should be made up. This is known as a submission, and can be done using our submission tool:
Find out what kind of issues you can raise when you make a submission to the review.
- Representation review submission guide (Word, 685kB)
- Representation review submission guide (PDF, 652kB)
Read more information about Buloke Shire Council’s current electoral structure.
|Tuesday 11 June 2019||
5.00 pm – public information session
Sea Lake Senior Citizens Club Rooms, Sutcliff Street, Sea Lake
|Tuesday 11 June 2019||7.30 pm – public information session
Supper Room, Donald Hall, Cnr Houston and McCulloch Streets, Donald
|Wednesday 12 June 2019||Preliminary submissions open|
|Wednesday 10 July 2019||5.00 pm - preliminary submissions close|
|Wednesday 7 August 2019||Preliminary report published
Response submissions open
|Wednesday 4 September 2019||5.00 pm - response submissions close|
|Tuesday 10 September 2019||5.00 pm – public hearing
Buloke Shire Council Wycheproof District Office (Supper Room), 367 Broadway, Wycheproof
|Wednesday 2 October 2019||Final report release|