Be Heard! Give your community a voice
The VEC can deliver information sessions to your community.
Book an information session
The VEC delivers free information sessions to communities experiencing barriers to participation to educate them about elections. This includes:
- people with disabilities (especially people with intellectual disabilities)
- people experiencing homelessness
- people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds
- people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- young people from all communities.
What is covered in our sessions
We can visit your community to help people learn about:
- who can vote
- how to enrol to vote
- how to vote correctly
- where to get help.
Book an information session today:
- Be Heard! Session booking form
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on 131 832
- Other languages (03) 9209 0112
- Or contact us through the National Relay Service then ask for (03) 8620 1100