Be Heard! is our monthly e-newsletter. Get the latest information about our work with the community delivered straight to your inbox.
In-language sessions for culturally diverse communities
To support our culturally diverse communities we are offering online education sessions, translated information and videos.
We have partnered with Star Health to reach people in public housing, supported residential services and people experiencing homelessness placed in hotels, with information about our free call number 1800 TO VOTE
Young people and education
We have been working on some exciting projects for young people, including a pilot digital engagement campaign for the local council elections, a new website and online school incursions.
We have been working in collaboration with Reconciliation Victoria to produce a series of electoral education videos featuring Aboriginal Elders and other leading Aboriginal community members.
- Look for your ballot packs in the mail
- In-language sessions for culturally diverse communities
- Out-of-home outreach
- Electoral education sessions for people with disabilities
- Young people and education
- Aboriginal engagement
- Have your say in the 2020 local government elections
- Book an education and inclusion session
- Disability sessions
- Culturally diverse sessions
- Free downloadable resources
- Out-of-home outreach without outreach sessions
- Passport to Democracy remote incursions for schools
- Aboriginal self-determination at the VEC
- Aboriginal community outreach wrap
- VEC to sponsor 2020 YMCA Victoria Youth Parliament