Be Heard! is our monthly e-newsletter. Get the latest information about our work with the community delivered straight to your inbox.
Meet our new young people inclusion officer
Kelly has recently joined the VEC to help improve young people's knowledge of democracy in Victoria.
Disability plan hits half-way mark
The VEC's Disability and Inclusion Plan has 50 actions across four key areas: access, employment, community and changing attitudes. Find out how we are progressing in implementing our plan.
Outreach in the outback
We are back on the road with in-person electoral outreach sessions after a year of online education. Find out more about where we have been and how you can book an education session.
- Representing those experiencing homelessness or incarceration
- Meet our new young people inclusion officer
- The VEC will see you at the VALiD Expo 2021
- VEC Disability Access and Inclusion Plan hits half-way mark
- Outreach in the outback
- Meet Jeremy Nikora, our Aboriginal Inclusion Officer
- Announcing our newly refreshed education website
- A mask with a message
- Staying connected with young culturally diverse leaders
- Information about Apparent Failure to Vote Notices in your language
- Non-voting information for people experiencing homelessness or mental illness
- 2020: a year in review
- Help to shape your State in the 2020-21 electoral boundary redivision
- Multicultural Inclusion Plan launched
- The year ahead