Check my enrolment

Warrandyte District by-election

A by-election will be held in Warrandyte District on Saturday 26 August.

The roll closed at 8 pm on Thursday 20 July. Find out what your options are if you missed the deadline.

Check my details

Use Check my enrolment to check your details on the roll for Victorian State and local council elections.

When checking your enrolment, you can sign up to VoterAlert, our free SMS and email reminder service. When you sign up to VoterAlert, we will send you reminders about elections in your area.

Your federal enrolment details from the Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) are shared with us. If you have checked your enrolment with the AEC, you don't need to verify it again.

Check my enrolment

If you are a silent elector, please call our enrolment helpline on 1300 805 478. Your details will not appear online.

Help using Check my enrolment

Having trouble finding your details in Check my enrolment? Answers to our most common questions are below. If you don't see your question here, please contact us on 1300 805 478.