Update my enrolment

You must update your enrolment within 21 days if you have changed your:

  • residential address
  • postal address
  • name.

You can update your enrolment online with the Australian Electoral Commission.

Update my enrolment

If you wish to apply for silent elector status due to you or your family being in immediate danger, please contact us on 1300 805 478.

If you do not update your enrolment

If you do not update your enrolment within 21 days:

  • you may get a fine
  • you may have to vote for your old address
  • we may update your enrolment by a direct enrolment process
  • your name may be removed from the roll.

Get election reminders

We offer a handy election reminder service called VoterAlert. Once you've subscribed, we'll send you an SMS or email about any upcoming Victorian State and local council elections you need to vote in.

You can update your contact details and sign up for VoterAlert when you check your enrolment.

Check my enrolment