State election candidate resources
Narracan District supplementary election
The Narracan District supplementary election candidate handbook and kit is your comprehensive source of truth during all stages of this election.
These resources have detailed information on how to nominate, guidelines for how-to-vote cards, funding and political donation requirements, and more.
We strongly recommend that all candidates read all available resources.
District election candidate resources
Previous election handbooks
You can refer to handbooks from past elections to see what kind of information they provide.
These handbooks were correct when we published them. Legislation can change often, so this information might be out of date.
These candidate and scrutineer handbooks relate to the 2022 Victorian State election.
2022 State election candidate resources
- State election 2022 - District candidate handbook (pdf, 693.3 kb)
- State election 2022 - Region candidate handbook (pdf, 3.7 mb)
- State election 2022 - District candidate kit (pdf, 202.9 kb)
- State election 2022 - Region candidate kit (pdf, 356.7 kb)
- State election 2022 - Scrutineer handbook (pdf, 612.3 kb)