An electoral representation advisory panel is conducting a review of Corangamite Shire Council and you can have your say.
This is your chance to let the panel know your thoughts about your preferred electoral structure and how well your community is represented.
What is an electoral structure review?
The panel will look at the electoral structure of the local council. This includes if the council:
- has an appropriate number of councillors
- should be one large unsubdivided area or subdivided into wards.
Have your say
You can provide the panel with your views in writing and can also draw a map of your preferred electoral structure. This is known as a submission, and can be done using our submission tool:
Other ways to make a submission:
- Email Corangamite.ERAPSubmissions@vec.vic.gov.au
- Post it to Level 11, 530 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000
- Drop it off in person to Level 11, 530 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000.
Preliminary submissions for Corangamite Shire Council close at 5 pm on Wednesday 22 February 2023.
Find out what kind of issues you can raise when you make a submission to the review panel.