An electoral representation advisory panel is conducting a review of Northern Grampians Shire Council and you can have your say.
This is your chance to let the panel know your thoughts about your preferred electoral structure and how well your community is represented.
What is an electoral structure review?
The panel will look at the electoral structure of the local council. This includes if the council:
- has an appropriate number of councillors
- should be one large unsubdivided area or subdivided into wards.
Have your say
You can tell the panel your views in writing and you can also draw a map of your preferred electoral structure. This is known as a submission, and can be done using our submission tool:
Other ways to make a submission:
- Email NorthernGrampians.ERAPSubmissions@vec.vic.gov.au
- Post it to Level 11, 530 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000
- Drop it off in person to Level 11, 530 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000
Preliminary submissions close at 5 pm on Wednesday 15 February 2023.
Making a submission
Find out what types of issues you can raise when you make a submission to the review panel.