The sitting Member of Parliament (MP) for Mulgrave is Daniel Andrews (Australian Labor Party)
Find their contact details on the Parliament of Victoria website
Region this district is in
This district is in South-Eastern Metropolitan Region.
Facts and figures
Key boundary changes
The 2020-21 redivision of State electoral boundaries made the following changes to Mulgrave District.
Mulgrave District lost:
- 824 voters to Dandenong District (part of Noble Park)
- 4,522 voters to Glen Waverley District (part of Wheelers Hill).
Mulgrave District gained:
- 5,920 voters from Clarinda District (part of Springvale)
- 2,057 voters from Dandenong District (parts of Noble Park and Noble Park North)
- 3,024 voters from Keysborough District (parts of Noble Park and Springvale)
- 576 voters from Oakleigh District (part of Mulgrave).
The tables below show two-party-preferred (2PP) results from the 2018 State election, based on the old and new electoral boundaries.
Actual 2018 State election results by 2PP
Party Votes % ALP 21,708 62.7% Liberal 12,911 37.3%
Estimated 2018 State election results by 2PP with new district boundaries
Party Votes % ALP 25,844 65.8% Liberal 13,457 34.2%
To estimate the 2018 votes on the new boundaries, we have allocated the votes from each voting centre according to where the new boundaries are.
- Past results
Year Party 2002-present ALP