Bellarine District profile

Features of the District

Location:Bellarine District is an urbanised rural electorate located south-west of Melbourne.
Area:367 square kilometres.
Towns:Barwon Heads, Clifton Springs, Drysdale, Indented Head, Leopold, Moolap, Ocean Grove, Point Lonsdale, Portarlington, Queenscliff and St Leonards.
Features:The District covers the Bellarine Peninsula, and includes the popular tourist attractions of Swan Bay, Swan Island and the historic fort and fishing port at Queenscliff. Seaside resorts are scattered along the coast of the Peninsula, attracting visitors throughout the year. The interior of the Peninsula is largely devoted to agriculture.
Upper House
Region:
Western Victoria Region

Candidates for this District are listed below in the order they will appear on the Lower House ballot paper.

Candidates
Contact details
ADAMS, Naomi
ANIMAL JUSTICE PARTY

Contact details:
Magda Wozny
info@ajpvic.org.au

NEVILLE, Lisa
AUSTRALIAN LABOR PARTY

Contact details:
Lisa Neville
Lisa.Neville@vic.alp.org.au

SEMMENS, Rachel
AUSTRALIAN GREENS

Contact details:
Victorian Greens
Business Hours: (03) 9912 2992
rachel.semmens@vic.greens.org.au

McKITERICK, Brian
LIBERAL

Contact details:
Brian McKiterick
Mobile: 0474 291 742
brian.mckiterick@vic.liberal.org.au

KRIZ, Jackie
VICTORIAN SOCIALISTS

Contact details:
Sarah Hathway
Mobile: 0438 673 333
sarahhathway@gmail.com

Registered how-to-vote cards for this District are listed below in registration date order.

By law, the VEC must register how-to-vote cards and display them on this website. Registered how-to-vote cards are also available for inspection at the VEC head office. How-to-vote cards must represent formal votes.

Registration number
How-to-vote card
Registration date (2018)
55
12 Nov
185
12 Nov
350
13 Nov
541
13 Nov
966
15 Nov
1266
16 Nov
1267
16 Nov
1268
16 Nov
1273
16 Nov
1303
16 Nov
1306
16 Nov
1308
16 Nov
1311
16 Nov

Lisa Neville - ALP (Parliament website , external link)

1967-76*Liberal
1985-92ALP
1992-2002Liberal
2002-presentALP
*Abolished in 1976, and re-established in 1985