Office and mailing address
The Victorian Electoral Commission
Level 11, 530 Collins Street (access via the tower lifts)
Office hours: 8.30 am - 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
DX 210609 Melbourne
2016 Local Council Elections. Your council, your vote
- From outside Victoria: +61 3 8620 1100
- If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment:
- Contact us through the National Relay Service
- Then ask for 03 8620 1100.
- Interpreter services are also available.
The VEC endeavours to respond to all emails within two working days.
Please note that the best way to contact the VEC if you have failed to vote at an election is to call 1300 551 575. The VEC cannot always respond via email. Alternatively, further options are listed on the notice you have received. Information about the infringement process is also available at What if I didn’t vote?
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical problems with the website: email@example.com
- General: (03) 9629 8632
- Enrolment and other forms: (03) 9277 7126
The VEC has a defined complaints handling process.
- Complaints: firstname.lastname@example.org