Office and mailing address
The Victorian Electoral Commission
Level 11, 530 Collins Street (access via the tower lifts)
Office hours: 8.30 am - 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
DX 210609 Melbourne
- General enquiries: 131 832
- From outside Victoria: +61 3 8620 1100
- If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment:
- Contact us on 133 677 or through the National Relay Service
- Then ask for 03 8620 1100.
- Interpreter services are also available.
The VEC endeavours to respond to all emails within two working days.
- General enquiries: email@example.com
- Technical problems with the website: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General: (03) 9629 8632
- Enrolment and other forms: (03) 9277 7126
The VEC has a defined complaints handling process.
- Complaints: email@example.com