State election information
Do you have a query about the 24 November State election?
Before you contact us, you can check our Frequently Asked Questions.
Office and mailing address
The Victorian Electoral Commission
Level 11, 530 Collins Street (access via the tower lifts)
Office hours: 8.30 am - 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
DX 210609 Melbourne
- General enquiries: 131 832
- From outside Victoria: +61 3 8620 1100
- If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment:
- Contact us on 133 677 or through the National Relay Service
- Then ask for 03 8620 1100.
- Interpreter services are also available.
The VEC endeavours to respond to all emails within two working days.
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical problems with the website: email@example.com
- General: (03) 9629 8632
- Enrolment and other forms: (03) 9277 7126
Funding and disclosure
For enquiries specific to funding and disclosure, please contact
The VEC has a defined complaints handling process.
- Complaints: firstname.lastname@example.org